Businesses, show off your products!
Advocate for your solutions! Come meet the nomad workers.
Nomadays Events opens its doors to you…
According to a study carried out by Eurofound (European Foundation for the Improvement of Living and Working Conditions) and the International Labour Organization (ILO) in 2017, 25% of employees work remotely in France.
The Arkadin Observatory of Evolutions of Remote Working Modes, carried out by IPSOS,reveals that 74% of French executives often or sometimes work from several places. Similarly almost one out of two of them work from at least three different places:
- 59 from home
- 39 from a company other than their own: customer, partner, supplier…
- 27 from a public place such as a waiting room, a restaurant, transport…
- 21 from dedicated spaces such as co-working spaces
Today there are more than 5 million Digital Nomads. It is estimated that by 2020, there will be 26,000 coworking spaces worldwide with nearly 4 million members(source).
Take advantage of the Stand Premium offer at the price of the Classic Stand
For its first edition, NOMADAYS EVENTS offers the first 30 stands:
One Chamonix stand with 2 high stools or a full-featured “After White” setover the duration of the show (2 days) for the rental of a stand – Beware the quantities are limited.
- 8 m2 (4×2) 3200 ‘HT ‘ 1 Home Bank offered (total 10)
- 12 sqm (4×3) 4800 ‘HT’ – 1 Bank Home offered (total 10)
- 16 sqm (4×4) 6400 ‘HT’ – 1 Ensemble After White offered (total 5)
- 20 sqm (4×5) 8000 ‘HT’ – 1 Ensemble After Black offered (total 5)
Does your company design, develop, offer goods or services that are flexible, agile, and relevant to the life of Digital Nomads or remote workers?
You operate in the following areas:
- e-Tourism and transport
- Computer, hardware, software and applications
- Online management solution
- Marketing, Communication and Digital
- Mobile communication
- Accommodation and workspace
- Health Services and Mobile Insurance
- Legal support and specialist lawyers
- Banks and online finance